Have you ever bought a piece of clothing that you never really wore and regret your purchase? I often hear this complaint and when I am with a client I only recommend purchasing clothing that you truly love. Just liking it won’t cut it! Every piece has to have a purpose in your wardrobe.
Here are my tips to make sure you are making the right choices:
As noted above, most important question: Do you love it?
– Do you feel comfortable in it?
– Does it fit right? If not and you love it, have alterations made right away in the store if possible so you don’t have to bother later.
– Is it easy to take care of it and if not will you take care of it the proper way?
– Do you have other clothes to wear it with?
– Are you buying just because it is a brand you usually like or because it is on sale? If yes, keep the money in your wallet!